Search This Blog

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Research Continues(PART-5)....


Main uss jal nu chakya bhi, tanh mainu vibration mehsus hui!! (I even tasted that holy sweet water and felt a vibration inside me), then we went to a temple ,and we found a symbol of a flower (similar to the symbol we posted in the later post)which matched the symbol in the script we had found in the museum.
There was a silver plate there, on which that symbol of the flower is inscribed. We tried to figure out the importance of that symbol, from various scholars and priest of the temple and they told us that that symbol is considered very much religious and the people worship it wholeheartedly.

                               
We discussed this aspects with various local people ,who hesitated in the beginning but later as they got to know us and our work, they opened up with us and told us that there was a temple which was here since 100 years but dutch destroyed it , when they were in Srilanka and still the remainings of the temple were buried at that very place.

Next day, near the pond I prayed to god "Waheguru ji , main vyakul ho raha hun, par koi nai samaj payega meri vyakulta ko , ap meri madad karo, koi avshesh deyo ji, ki main loka nu dass saka ki haan!, tusi aaye si aithe..waheguru ji ,ashish baksho..wahegueu!!"(Waheguru ji, I am feeling restless after seeing the purity here and no body will be able to understand this , please waheguruji , give me some clue , so that i could tell everyone about your visit here.. Waheguru ji..help me..Waheguru!!)

                                     




and then I continued looking around that area, there was a place where I felt as if something is pushing me towards it. and my feets rushed towards that place and when I stoped, I was standing infront of a huge tree and it was bearing small fruits just similar to retha. we tried tasting that fruit, but local people stopped us from tasting it, they said it was poison.
But we had faith in the power and we tasted it and it was a sweet( after the fact that retha is always considered sour, most bitter and such a product is used as a soap in other parts of the world)




No comments: